18 februari 2013
NEW IN | Arnhem, Amsterdam, Zaandam
I did some shopping the last weeks, so today I wanted to show you my purchases! A week ago I went to Arnhem with Maaike. We went to some vintage stores & thrift shops and in the end we visited a few 'commercial stores'. Last Saturday I went to Amsterdam, again together with Maaike. We visited the Waterlooplein, the Nieuwmarkt and 'the nine streets'. At the end of the day we decided to take the train to Zaandam and we had 1,5 hours left to visit the Primark! I'll show you some pictures of the day in my next photo diary, today I'll show you my purchases!
- Red & blue sweater, H&M Arnhem, € 7 (you could already see this one in this outfit post from yesterday)
- Denim blouse, thrift shop Arnhem, € 1.95
- Yankee candle wax tart sandalwood vanilla, Hartley's Arnhem, € 1.95 (no picture)
- Little white notebook, boekenvoordeel Arnhem, € 2 (no picture)
- Baroque-printed pants with ombre effect, Primark Zaandam, € 19
- Olive green studded shorts, Primark Zaandam, € 13
- Red and blue blocked blouse, 'second hand stand' Waterlooplein Amsterdam, € 3
- White lace and spiked top, Primark Zaandam, € 8
- Floral blouse from YVES SAINT LAURENT, 'second hand stand' Waterlooplein Amsterdam, € 6
I didn't like the sleeves so I cut them off (see the pictures before & after). To be honest, I'm not completely convinced about this blouse, but I also couldn't leave it there haha!
- Silver statement necklace, Primark Zaandam, € 5
- Rose golden spiked bracelets, Zipper Amsterdam, € 3
Actually I bought some more: some tapered pants at the Episode and another vintage blouse at the Waterlooplein. I didn't show these because I'm not sure yet if I should keep them. The tapered pants were quite expensive and I wanted to change the model to make them fit me but at home I found out that would be really much work so I think I'll try to return them. What do you think of my new purchases and what's the last thing you've bought?
NOTE: DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY (OPEN TILL THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY) CLICK HERE